Here to help your child develop, learn and socialise in a safe and secure environment
Through play, children explore and develop learning experiences which helps them make sense of the world. They practice new ideas, learn how to play alongside one another and understand the need for rules. They have the opportunity to think creatively as they interact with other children as well as appreciating play on their own. They communicate with others as they investigate and solve problems.
- To encourage children to become independent thinkers
- To develop children’s confidence and self-esteem
- To provide a safe stimulating environment for all children
- To provide ‘personalised learning’ for all children
- To develop a mind which is lively, independent, enquiring and creative
Our experienced nursery practitioners will ensure that you and your child are welcomed into the nursery environment. Short visits will be arranged in advance to give you and your child the opportunity to establish a positive relationship with the nursery team. During these settling in visits we will spend quality time getting to know your child and we ask you to provide us with any helpful information about your child’s daily needs and requirements including their likes and dislikes. We strive to make every visit to nursery exciting and memorable.